A-Extra Power (92619) is a complete and balanced solid bee food. It is an excellent pollen substitute, rich in vitamins, trace elements and amino acids of high biological value. The only difference between VN-Extra Power (96614) and A-Extra Power (92619) is that the latter can also fight against Ascosphaera (in addition to Varroa and Nosemosis).
Effects and results:
• Strengthens the bees and their immune system, making them capable of not only fighting against Varroa and Nosemosis but also Ascosphaera without medicines
• Maintains your bee colonies in an excellent condition
• An enormous increase of their population even if there is no pollen in the environment and the other preconditions for the bee queen to give birth are met (such as nectar or stimulant supply etc.)
• The bees become more productive and thus the production of honey is increased
The result is bigger, healthier and more productive bee colonies
BeeNectar provides five different high-quality solid bee foods that are customized to the needs of your bee colonies giving the opportunity to the beekeeper to choose among foods that can be used to maintain, grow and fight against serious diseases* or a combination of them. Each food type consists of sugars enriched with vitamins, proteins and trace elements that vary in consistency depending on the purpose of use (maintenance, growth, combat serious diseases) ensuring a complete and balanced diet. This allows the beekeeper to build bee colonies able to produce any bee product (honey, pollen, propolis, etc.).
*BeeNectar solid bee foods strengthen the bees and their immune system, making them capable of fighting against Varroa, Nosema and Ascosphaera pathogens without medicines
BeeNectar’s specialized solid bee foods should be placed in the center of the hive and specifically on the top of the brood populated hive frames, opening a large hole at the nylon pack, without the fear of drying out. When the temperature of the environment is below 22-25oC, the opening must face downwards (towards the frames), whereas when the temperature is over 22-25oC, the opening must face upwards (towards the lid).
The solid foods, especially Standard (90114), VN-Power (93414) and A-Extra Power (92619), should not be used when the beehive cover is not properly insulated and there is danger that the temperature under the cover is above 38oC (especially when it is covered with metal sheet). In those cases (high temperature and absence of insulator), it is preferable to use VN-Extra Power (96614) and Extra Power (96714).
Available in packages of 1kg packed in boxes that contain 24 pieces. The dimension of each box is 55cm x 27,1cm x 15,7cm.
Produced and packaged by BeeNectar.
Advantages of A-Extra Power (92619) in comparison to medicines:
• Is of a lower cost. Moreover, instead of using medicines and food for health and growth separately, A-Extra Power (92619) can achieve both being a more economical option
• Fights against diseases more effectively
• The bee colonies remain healthy (free from Varroa, Nosemosis and Ascosphaera) for a longer period of time than any other treatment, because bees’ immune system has been greatly strengthened
• Does not adversely affect the bees and the queen bee
• Does not contain any toxic substances
• Assists the queen bee to give birth
• Can be used all year round, even when there is bee brood in the hives
1. The bee colonies must be fed with at least 3kg of A-Extra Power (92619) to effectively fight against Ascosphaera.
2. Placement of A-Extra Power (92619) is recommended to be 1kg at a time and not all together. That is, once the bee colony has consumed the first kilo, you then place the second and so on. However, it is possible to place 3kg at a time
3. If bee colonies are also infected by Varroa and/or Nosemosis, it is essential that you follow the instructions mentioned for VN-Power (93414) and VN-Extra Power (96614).