Magic Power (code 95520) is an even more enhanced and improved form of A-Extra Power (code 92619), consisting of even greater amounts of pollen substitute, trace elements, and amino acids of high biological value. It is a complete and balanced pollen patty that will give "magic power" to your bee colonies. It is particularly indicated in cases of sick and/or small bee populations.
Effects and results:
• Strengthens the bees and their immune system, making them capable of fighting against Varroa, Nosemosis and Ascosphaera without medicines.
• Maintains your bee colonies in an excellent condition.
• An enormous increase of their population even if there is no pollen in the environment and the other preconditions for the queen bee to give birth are met (such as nectar or stimulant supply etc.).
• The bees become health and more productive and thus the production of honey and other bee-originated products are increased.
The result is healthy, bigger and more productive bee colonies
provides five different high-quality pollen patties that are customized to the needs of your bee colonies giving the opportunity to the beekeeper to choose among foods that can be used to maintain, grow and fight against serious diseases*
or a combination of them. Each pollen patty type consists of sugars enriched with vitamins, proteins and trace elements that vary in consistency depending on the purpose of use (maintenance, growth, combat serious diseases) ensuring a complete and balanced diet. Pollen patties of BeeNectar consist of high protein pollen substitute, not natural one, so that there will not be any danger of diseases transmission
. This allows the beekeeper to build bee colonies able to produce any bee product (honey, pollen, propolis, etc.).
*BeeNectar’s pollen patties strengthen the bees and their immune system, making them capable of fighting against Varroa, Nosema and Ascosphaere pathogens without medicines.
’s pollen patties should be placed in the center of the hive and specifically on the top of the brood populated hive frames, opening a large hole at the nylon pack, without the fear of drying out. When the temperature of the environment is below 22-25oC, the opening must face downwards (towards the frames), whereas when the temperature is over 22-25oC, the opening must face upwards (towards the lid).
The solid foods (pollen patties), especially Standard (90114), VN-Power (93414)
and A-Extra Power (92619)
, should not be used
when the beehive cover is not properly insulated and there is danger that the temperature under the cover is over 38oC
(especially when it is covered with metal sheet). In those cases (high temperature and absence of insulator), it is preferable to use VN-Extra Power (96614)
and Extra Power (96714)
Available in packages of 1kg packed in boxes that contain 24 pieces. The dimension of each box is 55cm x 27,1cm x 15,7cm.
Produced and packaged by BeeNectar
Advantages of Magic Power (95520) in comparison to medicines
• Instead of using medicines and food for health and growth separately, Magic Power (95520) can achieve both being a more economical option.
• Fights against diseases more effectively.
• The bee colonies remain healthy (free from Ascosphaera, Varroa and Nosemosis) for a longer period of time than any other treatment, because bees’ immune system has been greatly strengthened.
• Does not adversely affect the bees and the queen bee.
• Does not contain any toxic substances.
• Assists the queen bee to give birth.
• Can be used all year round, even when there is bee brood in the hives.
• The bee colonies must be fed with at least 3kg of Magic Power (95520) to effectively fight against Ascosphaera and for at least 40 consecutive days to effectively fight against Varroa. Regarding Nosemosis, the bee colonies must be fed for at least 30 consecutive days.
• To achieve the desired results, you must make sure that your bee colonies consume the following: 10-frame fully-populated beehive should consume 1kg every week, meaning it needs 5-6kg for Varroa (40 days) and 4-5kg for Νosemosis (30 days). If your beehive does not have 10 populated frames, the above amounts are tailored to the population of your beehive.
• Placement of Magic Power (95520) must be 1kg at a time and not altogether. That means, once the bee colony has consumed the first kilo, you then place the second and so on.
• Magic Power (95520) should be placed in the center of the hive and specifically on the top of the brood populated hive frames (NOT at the feeder otherwise it will not properly soften), removing all one side of the nylon package, without the fear of drying out.
• When the temperature of the environment is below 22-25oC, the opening must face downwards (towards the frames), whereas when the temperature is over 22-25oC, the opening must face upwards (towards the lid).
- In order to start the dietary scheme for the treatment of Nosemosis, it is advisable you first have a laboratory examination of your bees, to be certain that there is actually a case of Nosemosis in your apiary (of course, this is true for any disease that is not easily visible with a naked eye).
It is important to pay attention to the fact that after the use of Magic Power (95520) regarding Nosemosis, bees should always be re-examined to assess if the desired result was achieved because some unpredictable factors can affect it. These unpredictable factors can be:
In that case, you should ask the veterinarian that supervises your apiary or our scientific staff for advice in order to recommend alternative ways to treat Nosemosis
- The existence of a high amount of polluted honey or pollen in the beehive.
- The existence of neighboring bee colonies that are infected at a high degree (increased risk for re-infection).
- Adverse weather conditions that do not allow the bees to come out the beehive and thus they cannot void Nosema spores in the environment (nosema spores remain inside the beehive and re-infection occurs).
- Beware when the bee colonies are very weak and thus, they can’t consume the required quantities mentioned before during the first week, you should
- Soften Magic Power (95520) at 45oC
- Melt it in lukewarm water (1kg of food requires 250g of water to be dissolved) in order the mixture to take the form of syrup
- Spray this syrup daily or put it in a bottle
You can strengthen the bees by adding 4,5g of the vitamin Ultra Vita-Bee Plus in this syrup twice a week. Moreover, should be mentioned that 1kg of solid Magic (95520) must always be placed on the top of the populated hive frames. The dietary scheme is then considered to begin when the bee colonies start consuming the quantities of solid Magic Power (95520) stated before. From then on (usually 6-10 days later), the counting of 40 days for Varroa or 30 days for Nosemosis begins.
- Beware when the bee colonies are severely affected from Varroa or/and Nosemosis (the bee colonies are expected to die in less than 20 days), you should additionally use medicine(s), which will be recommended by the veterinarian that supervises your apiary or our scientific staff, to combat the threat in a short time because Magic Power (95520) takes longer to act properly.
Clinical studies have been conducted by the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki to prove the advantages of our products. More
Monosacharides of which are solids: 88%
Soybean flour: 2.2-2.5%
Crude protein: 3g
Crude fibre: <0.5g
Crude oils & fats: <0.5g
Crude ash: <1.5g
Additives (per 1kg):
3a672b -Vitamin Α: 12240IU
3a671 -Vitamin D3: 2000IU
3a700 -Vitamin E: 15IU
3a821 -Vitamin B1: 1.8mg
3a710 -Vitamin K: 1mg
3a831 -Vitamin B6: 3mg
3a300 -Vitamin C: 30mg
3a842 - D-Panthenol: 4.6mg
3a825i - Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 2.2mg
3a316 - Folic acid: 1mg
3a880 – Biotin: 0.4mg
3a315 – Nicotinamide: 20mg
3b104 – Fe: 12mg
3b405 – Cu: 4mg
3b805 – Co: 0.32mg
3b801 – Se: 0.18mg
3b605 – Zn: 27.6mg
3b503 – Mn: 24mg
3b201 – I : 0.58mg
3c307-Hydroxy analogue of Methionine: 6mg
3c322 - L-lysine: 6mg
Genetically Modified Materials:
All materials used to produce this product shall consist exclusively of non-genetically modified product. This is to include initial materials and all derivatives.
No component of this product shall be subject to any form of ionising radiation treatment.
Country of Origin: